Check out The Foally of Man, a podcast featuring Chris the Brony and Robert the non-Brony as they explore Fallout: Equestria chapter by chapter. Watch/listen on YouTube, Libsyn, Twitter, and PodBean.
Friday, July 8th, 2016
Last Update:
Thursday, April 18th, 2019
Adventure, Alternate Universe, Comedy, Crossover, Dark, Romance
This is the story of Fast Times, a pre-war colt who has survived in Stable 111 spending 90% of his time in stasis and the other 10% growing up in the Stable. The story begins at the yearly change of shift when another crew of 100 ponies is woken up to take over running the stable for the next year while the previous group goes back to sleep for another 10 years. Unfortunately when Fast Times wakes up next things will be very different...
Aug 15th, 2018
Dec 11th, 2018
Sep 11th, 2017
Nov 9th, 2017

[Show all media]

Credits for some of the awesome resources used on this site:
Many ponies created with Pony Creator by General Zoi. Undertaker Macintosh image by Amana07. Cloud image by Qsteel. Blood brushs by Shad0w-GFX. Rifle image by NarkoHunt. Lil Macintosh image by otherone1. Hay image by SierraEx. Hay and Barrel images by Stabzor. Urn by Trotsworth. Icon Font is provided by Font Awesome Bootstrap is used for layout. Littlepip, Homage, and Velvet Remedy censor images created by Astroty. Thank you! Developers, there is an API on this site, please don't abuse it too much...